‣ Excavator 235 325-A 325-A FM L 325-A L 325-A LN 325B 325B L 325B LN 325C 325C FM 325C L 325D 325D FM 5090B 5110B 5130 5130B 5230 5230B 538 235B 235C 235D 245 325D FM LL 325D L 325D MH 325F 325F LCR 326 326D L 326D2 326D2 L 326F 326F L 326F LN 326GC 328D LCR 329D 5080 558 568 FM 568 FM LL 245B 245D 329D L 329D LN 329D2 329D2 L 329E 329E L 329E LN 329F L 330 330 GC 330 L 330 LN 330-A 330-A L 330-A L 330-A LN 330B 330B L 330B LN 330C 330C FM 330C L 330C LN 330C MH 330D 330D FM 330D L 330D LN 330D MH 330D2 330D2 L 330F 330F L 330F LN 330F OEM 330FMHPU 330GC 335F 335F LCR 307 307-A 336 336 GC 336D 336D L 311-A 311B 311C 311D LRR 311F LRR 312-A 312B 312B L 312C 312C L 312D 336D LN 336D2 336D2 GC 336D2 L 336D2 L XE 336D2 LXE 336D2 XE 336E 312D L 312D2 312D2 GC 312D2 L 312E 312E L 312F 312F GC 313 313 GC 313B 313D 313D2 313D2 GC 313D2 LGP 313D2-GC 313F 313F GC 313F L 313F LGC 314C 314D CR 314D LCR 336E H 336E HVG 336E L 336E LH 336E LN 336E LNH 336F 336F L 336F L XE 336F LN 336F LN XE 336F LNXE 336F XE 336FMHPU 340 340D L 340D2 L 340F 340F L LRE 340F L UHD 345 GC 314E CR 314E LCR 314F CR 315 315-A 315-A L 315B 315B FM L 315B L 315C 315D L 315F LCR 316E L 316F L 317 N 317-A 317-A N 317B L 317B LN 318B 318B N 318C 318D L 318D2 318D2 L 318E L 318F L 319C 319D 319D L 345B 345B II 345B II MH 345B L 345C 345C L 345C MH 319D LN 320 320 GC 320 L 320-A 320-A L 320-A N 320-A S 320B 320B FM LL 345D 345D L 345D L VG 349 349D 349D L 349D2 349D2 L 320B L 320B LL 320B LU 320B N 320B S 320B U 320C 320C FM 320C L 320D 349E 349E L 349E L HVG 349E L VG 349F 349F L 349F LXE 350 L 350-A 350-A L 320D FM 320D FM RR 320D GC 320D L 320D LN 320D LRR 320D RR 352 352F 352F OEM 352F XE VG 352F-VG 352FMHPU 365B 365B II 365B L 365C E110 E110B E120 E120B E140 E180 E200B E240 E240B E240C E300 E300B E450 E650 E70 E70B EL180 EL200B EL240 EL240B EL240C EL300 EL300B M312 M315 M315F M317F M318 320D2 320D2 FM 320D2 GC 320D2 L 365C L 365C L MH 374D L 374F 374F L 375-A 375-A L 385B M318F M320 M325D L MH M325D MH 320D3 320E 320E L 320E LN 320E LRR 320E RR 320F L 320N 321B 321C 321D LCR 322 L 322 LN 322-A 322-A L 322-A LN 322-A N 322B 322B L 322B LN 322C 322C FM 385C 385C FS 385C L 385C L MH 390D 215 322N 323 323D 323D L 323D LN 323D S 323D SA 323D2 323D2 L 323D3 323E L 323E LN 323E SA 323F 323F L 323F LN 323F OEM 323F SA 390D L 390F 390F L 215B 215C 215D 219 219D 225 225B 225D 229 229D 231D 323GC 324D 324D FM 324D FM LL 324D L 324D LN 324E 324E L 324E LN 325 325 L 325 LN
‣ Load, Haul, Dump R1600 R1600G R1600H R1700 II R1700G R1700K R2900 R2900G R3000H R1300 R1300G R1300G II
‣ Utility Vehicle CUV102D CUV105D CUV82 CUV85
⇄__Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
‣ Caterpillar 5P8500, 5P-8500
PLEASE ALWAYS CONFIRM PART NEEDED WITH MACHINE MAKE, MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER!
NEED HELP? CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM - WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
This part will be shipped within the same business day, if order placed by 7am EST and on the next business day if order is placed after 7am EST, or during the weekend, or statutory holiday.
Average shipping time for Canada and United States is between 1 and 7 business days, depending on your location and shipping option chosen during checkout. We offer standard and express shipping options with cheapest shipping rates through all major couriers in Canada and United States, as well as a number of International shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, Canada Post, Canpar, Loomis Express.
Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout based on the contents of your order. You can always check your shipping rate before placing the order. To do so, enter you shipping information on the first checkout page after adding your parts in the shopping cart. You can always go back to the mail page of our website at any stage of the checkout process.
Tracking your Order. We send you emails to confirm your order and to notify you when your order has shipped. Shipping notification will include tracking information such as tracking number and link to the courier web-site, where you can track your order by entering the tracking number received in your shipping notification email. Please note tracking information will be available the day after you receive the shipping notification email.
* Time in transit will vary based on destination postal/zip code, possible delays related to weather and customs clearance procedures for International orders
Important: If your order is late please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page and provide your Order Number. It will help us assist with your inquiry quickly.
We deliver to most addresses and PO boxes* within Canada and United States, as well as to most International destinations**
* PO boxes will be shipped with Canada Post or USPS (for United States) only, as no other carriers has access to PO boxes and cannot deliver to PO box addresses.
** If for some reason you are not able to obtain rate and transit time for your International address, pleasecontact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact us page, so that we can assist with a shipping option for your order.
Extra charges at the time of delivery. Local and International shipments.
For orders made within Canada and United States, there will be no extra charges at the time of delivery.
International shipments may involve such extra charges as Duties, Taxes and Fees.
Shipments outside Canada and United States are treated as International shipments. It is the customer's responsibility to pay all the applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees imposed on the import shipments by the government of the receiving country.
A "commercial invoice" will be enclosed with your order. It will contain all the necessary information for a proper tax assessment.
DUTY: Also known as a tariff, Duty is a special kind of tax that you pay to the government of your/receiving country when you import goods. Duties can be imposed to help protect the local industry, making it more difficult for foreign manufacturers to compete with your local manufacturers. Duty rates can vary from 0% (duty free) to 20%, depending on the type of goods. Want to be extra sure? You can call or visit the web-site of the Border Information Service for your/receiving country to check about the duty on a particular item from your order.
FEES: Brokerage and Handling fees are not imposed by the receiving country or by Big Parts.CA, but by a courier company (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS/Canada Post, or other). The courier company is charging you for providing customs service for you: being your agent when "clearing" your parcel across the border.
This part(s) is guaranteed to be free from defects and is covered by ourHassle Free One-Year Warranty, unless otherwise stated in Parts description.
At Big Parts.CA warranty evaluation process is fast, easy and simple. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page and we will help identify the issue with your parts(s) and process your claim in a timely manner. By the request of a customerdefective part(s) will be replaced if available, or full refund will be issued. If required, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and instruct you how to return your product. Warranty is valid for part(s) used under normal conditions and for their original intended purpose only. Part(s) with modifications or part(s) used in extreme conditions are not valid for warranty replacement or refund. Warranty will be voided if any repair, disassembly or modification of the part(s) sold were completed without prior approval by Big Parts.CA.
Big Parts.CA warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
Big Parts.CA warrants all products purchased online at bigparts.ca, against defects in materials and workmanship, used under normal conditions and for their original intended purpose only, for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. During these warranty periods, if a defect arises in the product, and you follow the instructions for returning the product, Big Parts.CA will, either (A) repair the product using new or refurbished parts, at our own expense; (B) replace the product with a new product that is equivalent to the product that is to be replaced; or (C) refund to you all or part of the purchase price of the product. Most warranty products are required to be returned to Big Parts.CA for warranty evaluation. If required we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and instruct you how to return your product. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever period is longer. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes property of Big Parts.CA.
Obtaining Warranty Service
In order to obtain warranty service for products purchased online from bigparts.ca, pleasecontact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact us page. We will help identify the issue with your products and process your claim.
Exclusions and Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to products purchased online from bigparts.ca. This Limited Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication; does not cover normal wear on any item; does not cover labor to install, remove, or inspect any product. This Limited Warranty does not include coverage of rental replacements, down time, damage to machine, production loss, or collateral damage that could be incurred from a failed part or poor workmanship.
Any alterations of purchased products, disassembly of components or use in extreme (not recommended by manufacturer) conditions will void this Limited Warranty.
*Certain products may be sent back to the original manufacturer for the warranty evaluation. This warranty evaluation process through the original manufacturer can take an extended amount of time.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! Big Parts.ca offers free returnsor exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, exchange for adifferent product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Returned items must be complete and be returned in original packaging,
Returned items must have no visible signs of installation, wear or use and must not be previously disassembled or modified,
If the allowed 30 days return period has already passed, you can still contact us, we will do our best to find a fair and reasonable solution,
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Contact us with your return details, providing initial order number and part numbers that you would like to return or exchange,
Once all details confirmed, shipping label (shipping charges may apply) and shipping instructions will be sent to your email,
Print shipping label received and use it to send your parts back to us, following shipping instructions in your email,
Upon receipt of the returned item and brief inspection of the returned part completed, one of the following will happen:
If refund was initially requested - A refund to the original payment method will be made and you will receive confirmation email, please allow 2-7 business days for any payment adjustments or refunds to be reflected on your statement)
If exchange was initially requested - Another part will be sent, please allow 2-6 business days for replacement part to arrive
If store credit was initially requested - store credit will be applied to your account by Big Parts.ca automatically, and you will receive another email letting you know when it's available
Restocking fees: There are no restocking fees for any returns requested within 30 days of receiving your order, however we may apply a 10% restocking fee for returns requested after allowed 30 days return period has already passed,
Shipping Cost: Return Shipping cost will not be deducted from refund if item was shipped incorrectly, or if the part was approved for warranty return, in any other cases shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from final refund amount.