If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! Big Parts.ca offers free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, exchange for a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be complete and be returned in original packaging,
- Returned items must have no visible signs of installation, wear or use and must not be previously disassembled or modified,
If the allowed 30 days return period has already passed, you can still contact us, we will do our best to find a fair and reasonable solution,
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us with your return details, providing initial order number and part numbers that you would like to return or exchange,
- Once all details confirmed, prepaid shipping label and shipping instructions will be sent to your email,
- Print shipping label received and use it to send your parts back to us, following shipping instructions in your email,
Upon receipt of the returned item and brief inspection of the returned part completed, one of the following will happen:
If refund was initially requested - A refund to the original payment method will be made and you will receive confirmation email, please allow 2-7 business days for any payment adjustments or refunds to be reflected on your statement)
If exchange was initially requested - Another part will be sent, please allow 2-6 business days for replacement part to arrive
If store credit was initially requested - store credit will be applied to your account by Big Parts.ca automatically, and you will receive another email letting you know when it's available
Restocking fees: There are no restocking fees for any returns requested within 30 days of receiving your order, however we may apply a 10% restocking fee for returns requested after allowed 30 days return period has already passed,
Shipping Cost: Return Shipping cost will not be deducted from refund if item was shipped incorrectly, or if the part was approved for warranty return, in any other cases shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from final refund amount.
For more information please contact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact us page.